Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dylan Andrew Potter



Dylan Andrew Potter, 19, of Wister, OK passed away Saturday, April 5, 2014 in Wister.  Dylan was born November 7, 1994 in Poteau, OK to Charles Andrew Jr. & Joanie Marie (Phillips) Potter.  He worked in construction.  Dylan was preceded in death by his brother, Riley Andrew Potter; maternal great grandma, Easter Buckner “Grandma Buttons”; paternal grandfather, Charley Potter Sr.; paternal grandmother, Barbara Hays

Survivors include his mother, Joanie Caudell & husband Mark of Wister, OK; father, Charley Potter Jr. & wife Brandy of Hackett, AR; sisters, Shelby Potter of Hackett, AR, Alia Caudell of Wister, OK; 3 brothers, Lane Caudell of Wister, Waylon & Jesse Potter of Hackett, AR; maternal grandparents, Ralph & Mildred Phillips; paternal grandmother, Esther Potter all of Poteau, OK.; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins & friends.

Services will be 10 am Wednesday, April 9, 2014 in Evans Chapel of Memories with Melvin Palmer officiating.  Interment will follow in Greenhill Cemetery, Cameron, OK.  Pallbearers will be Dustin Osborn, George Espinel, Juan Meza, Marco Meza, Jody Lindsey & Aaron Lindsey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanie I can't begin to tell u how very sorry I am for your loss. I am here for u if u need anything at all. Just holler and I will be there. My number is 385 1825. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you girl. Kristin Sanders

Amanda DeGiusti said...

I am so sorry. If there is anything at all I can do, just let me know. You and your family will be in my prayers.